Thursday, April 2, 2009

Like mother like son

I am sure everyone has heard the saying like father like son. Well in this case, it is like mother like son. When Cooper was born, he developed a hernia behind his belly button. The doctor's said it was no big deal and would resolve itself within the first year. Well Coooper's belly has gone down, but now mommy has a hernia behind her belly button. Funny how things work out. I kept thinking ok, I'm losing weight everywhere, and can get back in my clothes finally, but man I sitll look pregnant! I knew something was up when my stomach began to hurt. I went to the doctor yesterday, and mine was much worse than I thought. I will be having surgery first thing Monday morning. I think Cooper got the better end of the deal here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, so no weight class tomorrow, I assume? Good luck with the surgery and call me if you need any help while you recover.

Unknown said...

Good luck! Man, I need to stop reading these blogs of new moms or else I will never survive delivery.