Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cooper Ryan is finally here!
















So my C-section was scehduled for the morning of December 16. On the way to the hospital, I get a phone call saying that the surgery had been cancelled due to the weather, and it would be Saturday December 20 before they could get me in! I was crushed, disappointed, angry, you name it. Later that day, after several hours of pouting, I received a call from my doctor saying there had been a misunderstanding and to be at the hospital that evening at 6:30 for my surgery. Finally at 8:54 p.m. Cooper was here.










We got to come home Thursday morning, and knock on wood, all has been great. Throughout my whole pregancy I prayed for a healthy, easy baby. Cooper is both. I am hoping things stay great, and that this is not the calm before the storm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if he had come yet. So, spill it, how much did he weigh? He doesn't look like a Hope watermelon. Cooper, good name!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Stacy! He looks a lot like Braden, especially in that pic of him and Brian sitting on the couch. Very cute baby!

The Cornelisons said...

Yay! I was worried about you when all that nasty ice hit. Keep the pictures coming and tell us all the details...how much did he weigh?

The Bryant's said...

Such a sweet little baby and a wonderful addition to your precious family.