Wednesday, October 15, 2008

News

Well, I went in for the much anticipated ultrasound yesterday. I am proud to announce that it is still just one baby; the doc did not miss another one thank goodness!! I am 30 weeks, but the ultrasound showed the baby around 33 weeks. At this point, the baby is supposed to weigh around 2.5 pounds, but the ultrasound showed that he weighs a little over 4! Guess what, I am going to give birth to a linebacker. We also scheduled my C-Section for December 16. I am really counting down the days now. Only 9 weeks to go.............

2 comments:

The Bryant's said...

Oh that's good news to only one. Wow, you are going to have a big baby ... but you never know sometimes things are so messed up.

Unknown said...

Hey, that linebacker could get a free ride to college!